Sunday, November 05, 2006

Poor Old Blog... :-)

Hehehe, well - I DO occasionally post to the blog - but geez, I must admit its pretty irregular! Oh well...

Anyway, have been pretty busy of late - what with this months edition of the Sword Buyers Digest - speaking of which, I've had a graphic designer make up a nice little 'cover' for it - what do you think? Not a bad job he did eh?


Anyway, apart from loading the new image and promo for my mag throughout my site, I've also been busy working away on the much anticipated Sword Buyers Directory which is basically a carefully researched list of the most reliable and trustworthy sword sellers online for our sub US$300 swords!

Now to make sure that it is up to date, I've included a special form at the bottom of the page. Where if a few people report bad experiences with a particular seller, they will promptly get removed from the directory. And conversely, if I get a couple of emails from people saying 'hey, you forgot about (obviously not a real website - I hope!) then Nice-Sword-For-You.com will get listed.

It's not 100% foolproof - but its not a bad attempt either - and hopefully will weed out some of those nasty sellers out there (I am pretty careful NOT to name names as I don't want a lawsuit on my hands, but trust me - there are some real BASTARDS out there!).

Anyway, that's probably the major stuff I want to talk about. I've got work to get back to! :-)

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home