Monday, November 13, 2006

Yes, one person CAN make a difference...

Hehehe - well finally got of my a** (or is that *ss - hmm, either way you know what I mean!) and added some good old fashioned Wakizashi to my Cheness sales page here

What has this got to do with one person making a difference? Well, just got an email from a gent that tipped me to act on this. Have had quite a few email requests from people asking 'do you sell the Cheness Wakizashi' and the answer was of course, yes - since all swords are sent direct from the warehouse and I would quote my best price.

Anyway, to cut a long story short here is my email reply:

Your email was the straw that broke the camels back! :-D I've had a few requests for Wakizashis of late, but once I got your email it was enough to finally tip the scales and get me to put up my Wakizashi page:

http://sbg-sword-store.sword-buyers-guide.com/Wakizashi.html

Yes, sometimes one person can make a difference! ;-)

Sorry for my seemingly frivilous modd, let me know if you have any questions at all.

Kind Regards,

Paul Southren
www.sword-buyers-guide.com

For the guaranteed lowest prices on Cheness Cutlery Katana and Iaito please visit:
http://sbg-sword-store.sword-buyers-guide.com/


Hehe - so sometimes one person CAN make a difference!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home