Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The SBG Sword Forum is HERE!

It's been there for a while in the back of my mind - but recent events have kind of brought it to the forefront...

And now, as of Sunday the 3rd of December, I started drafting the ONLY dedicated sub US$300 sword forum on the internet - the (aptly named) SBG Sword Forum

Already its got the basic skeletal structure in shape and myself and a few other posters are starting to give it a little 'meat'. But while the official launch is a few days away, I thought I might as well let everyone who reads my blog (umm, someone does read my blog don't they?! I know my site gets several hundred visitors a day and I get countless emails, but - sometimes I gotta wonder about who, if anyone reads this. LOL).

Ok, now I have forgotten what I was talking about...

Ah yes! The Forum! Check it out, join up and make a few posts! The only real rules are keep it friendly and keep the focus on sub US$300 swords. But apart from that, ask questions, meet other sword enthusiasts - and above all, have fun!

I hope to see you the 1 or 2 people who read my blog there! Hehe

SBG Sword Forum


Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home